Went "up north" today to Provo to spend a day away. It was great - car issues (crazy!), Chinese food (amazing!), new earrings (needed!), DI (exciting!), and Costco... and meeting new people (Gabe's brother and sister-in-law who bailed us out when the car died...)... So yeah, it was a great day!
And tonight promises to be pretty great as long as Liz and I can stay awake - one of the girl's who comes to the cafe will be joining us for movies, foot soaks, and just all around hang-out time. Sleepover for the girls. :)
Morning promises breakfast at Subway - as has become our tradition. A few of us go every Saturday. No real reason other than it's fun. It was Tyrone's idea and it just stuck.
Pray for the family of two sisters who were killed last week in a car wreck from Snow College last week. I believe that one had been in the cafe before but I can't be sure and the other I don't think any of us knew. The school is hurting though, and as many of you LU people can understand - it is crazy hard to lose a fellow student at your school. Pray for healing and for opportunities to point to Christ through this.
Gabe and I had an AWESOME opportunity to witness to a friend last night. Pray for rescue for C. God is sooooooo moving in her heart and it is INSANELY EXITING to see. Like, crazy. :)
I have more thoughts, but maybe they would be better in a separate post and I don't feel like writing them now, so... yeah. Later.
4 comments:
I found your blog!! Woo Hoo! I'm praying for you, girl, and so is Camila. I have family in Utah, too! I'll try to email you.
Hey Flic,
You sound good. Keep on sharing truth. True Christians don't stir up trouble. Trouble will be stirred up wherever there is a lie, and a Christian is bold enough to speak the truth. Light shown in the darkness when Jesus arrived, but the darkness did not comprehend it. Paul was warned by the Holy Spirit that he would lead a life full of suffering and opposition. Paul did not deny that he suffered one affliction after another, but that His great and mighty God delivered him out of them all. He overcame by the proof of all God had done. He had a great and mighty testimony and so do you!
Love,
Bonnie
Subway has breakfast? I never knew. Not that it made much difference to me, but...
Love ya, dear friend.
Ah, the weekend is almost here... and that means breakfast.
Post a Comment