Monday, July 13, 2009

Team of 49 coming in today - tonight, really. High school age mostly, from what I've heard. Should be a nice distraction and hopefully for them a chance to be blessed and be a blessing... they are headed out to learn more about the LDS and about the people here. Gonna be interesting...

I was off yesterday because I usually get one or two Sundays off a month on a semi-regular basis, and off today as a treat - because I worked the 4th of July and we are supposed to get a paid holiday for it... so they gave me mine a week late. Without my asking! Woot! I love that. Paid to sit here at the cafe and clean and hang out. :) And Tuesday are still a regular day off - so that equals a REAL WEEKEND! :) Woot. Gotta love that.

AND... I got my new cell phone. It is fantastic. Still learning the thing, though. Black ENv2 by Verizon. Same number. All good.

Pray pray pray for my grandmother. Dad's side. She had a stroke yesterday. Still waiting on more details. Just pray for now. (This is the side where my grandfather died of a stroke... ask me for more details.)

No comments: