Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Faith seems to be a lot about maintenance. - a good friend. I think that he may be correct. Faith is not something that comes naturally or easily or without effort. Mine is lacking in so many areas. I believe that God is big enough. I believe that He can and will work in these peoples' lives. But... sometimes, seeing the depths that some of them are at, seeing the pain that they carry, and seeing the day to day... You get discouraged. But He IS big enough. More than enough.

And I think that will be my next lesson. Maintenance. I am okay with that idea.

Warfare has been the topic of late. God has given ample opportunity to practice what He is teaching me and it has had some fairly interesting results, but we are still only in the very beginning. This is far from over.

I also learned something new. I really enjoy Simple Apple Apple Juice with granola. Preferably DD's homemade granola - just the right amount of sweet. Makes me smile.

Pray for the group - most of them are in California this week doing a week long missions outreach for mainly homeless communities and work projects for ministries geared toward the homeless.

More to come but my brain is slowly turning to a mush to match my granola, so it will have to wait.

No comments: