Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving! :) God has been so faithful! I prayed for compassion and patience at work and strength and energy and the chance to be a light. I spent the entire day with the exception of one particularly foul customer in a great mood and actually was given the opportunity to remind several people that holidays were not about stuffing their faces or about stress but something far greater. And it was so cool. I really enjoyed being at work today. How often can we say that? :)

Pray for T. So much there. He is in need of Christ in the biggest way.

Tomorrow we will be having dinner in the evening sometime after Travis and I both get off work. Dinner will be at the Thompsons. Actually, so will breakfast (brunch, really - 11am), then work from 230-630, and then dinna. Then just to hang out. Until an early bedtime because I am going to work at 5-freakin'-am on Friday so that all the crazies can buy their Christmas gifts. Then, after I get off work at 9am, I will run away with some of the guys and Deeds (hopefully) to go up North and play for awhile. Excited about that. I am thinking it sounds like a great weekend. And that's still just the end of the week itself.

Guess what guess what guess what! :) I will be in Texas this time in exactly one month! WOOOOOT! So stoked. :D

2 comments:

Julia said...

Yay! We can't wait to see you, Flic...LifeGroup isn't the same without you, but Kate keeps us updated and we pray for you. Thank you for posting--it's a blessing to me to hear what God is doing!

Love and prayers...Julia

Anonymous said...

So I guess you managed to survive the 5am rush on Friday morning? A man in New York got killed by the mob at a Wal-Mart. God have mercy on us! You are a jewel. I'm sure God used your cheerful heart to speak truth and love to lots of people. I'm proud of you!
It is now less than a month! And less than 2 weeks till Cass comes!
Love,
Bonnie