Monday, September 15, 2008

I figured you might like some pictures to look at so here ya go. These are from moving in, Salt Lake, a concert, and a bonfire/stargazing escapade on the mountain, dancing with my closest friends and my last adventures in Texas. Enjoy! There are four separate albums there, so take a few minutes to look at 'em. If you are already on facebook, then you can feel free to leave comments.

Mountain Pictures SLC Concert and Moving In The Last Dance TX adventures

We went up to the top of the mountain in the back of Chip's truck last night and just went stargazing, which was a little hard to do because the moon was HUGE and like a brillant spotlight in our faces, but beautiful nonetheless. We just hung out for awhile and shared some crazy stories. One thing that made me sad was that a lot of my stories were not shareable... but that's another story. Anyway, I loved the view. Amazing. And although I am feeling a little fragile today from all of the jarring around in the truck (I worked a full day before going up the mountain with everyone), I LOVED it. So much fun. Whenever any of you visit, we must go. :)

I can't even begin to express how much I miss you all during moments like that. Moments when things are hard or when they are just right. Those are the moments that I want to share with all of you and it is hard to do by just posting and phone calls and facebook and email and etc. Not nearly the same and that kills me.

Good news - one of the guys that I spoke of previously came in to the cafe yesterday and hung out with the guys for awhile. Just the guys. Which was very very good for him. :)

Today I am hoping to drop off my info and app for subbing and I also hope to hear something about whether or not someone can cover my shift for Saturday at Walmart so that I can attend the Ladies Retreat from church.

I love you all. Praying for everyone still without power.

No comments: